To get the best out of your career, Rheinmetall Denel Munition provide you with the best opportunities. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relation-ships and to make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. With the RDM Internship Programme, you develop market leading skills and strong relationships that will stay with you throughout your career.
If you’re looking for professional development, challenging opportunities, access to inspiring leadership and first-class mentoring and training, then an internship at RDM is for you. This Internship programme is focused on Engineering and Science graduates from academic institutions.
RDM is jointly owned by Rheinmetall Waffe Munition GmbH (51%) of Germany and Denel South Africa. RDM specializes in the development, design and manufacture of large- and mediumcalibre ammunition families and is a world leader in the field of artillery, mortar and infantry systems as well as Plant Engineering.
- Great Communication Skills -To listen and confidently challenge the norm
- Passion for our Business – To quickly grasp RDM’s business needs and drive success through zeal and zest
- Flexibility – To handle changing priorities and better meet business needs
- Courage & Integrity – To challenge the future boldly and decisively, while doing what is right
- Building Relationships – To treat customers, colleagues suppliers with kindness, reg respect
How to apply
Closing date is 29 September 2017. Interested students can forward the following documents:
- Academic Record
- ID Copy
- Covering letter.
Applications should the following Email address: Graduates@rheinmetall-dm.com.