Applications for the CA Programme Pathfinder 2018 are now open
Under the guidance of an international expert in finance, you will get to put theory into practice and experience managing a bank over four quarters. In addition to getting immersed in the banking environment, you will gain insight into the culture and dynamics of Investec and the CA Programme. The next Pathfinder will take place from 14 – 19 January 2018. The programme will be hosted at the Investec Sandton offices.
To give you a well rounded, comprehensive understanding of banking, you’ll also attend presentations by experienced Investec employees from different business units and network with the CA Programme team and trainees.
Pathfinder gives you the opportunity to:
- Discover the CA path that best suits you
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Investec environment, our CA Programme and the banking world
- Reveal your talent and make an impression
- Students in their final year of their undergraduate degree who are studying towards a CA at a SAICAaccredited university
- Students who have passed pure Maths at matric level
- Full time students
- Students of the Thuthuka Bursary Fund are not eligible to apply
Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society. If you are not a South African citizen we we require a copy of a valid work permit in order to process your application.
How to apply
Applications close on 30 September 2017. Click here to apply online