Closing Date: 15 September 2017
Location: Worcester, Western Cape
We are looking for a young, dynamic Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineer to join the Research and Development team. The opportunity will provide broad experience in the fields of steel and aluminum manufacturing, mechanical design and stress analysis, the fundamentals of design for manufacturing and many other interesting topics.
The successful candidate will be mentored by a senior design engineer and report indirectly to the Research and Development Executive.
- 0-5 years relevant experience
- A 4-year University Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Mechatronic engineering
- Understanding of technical designs. drawings, and materials
- Computer literate
- Proficient with Microsoft office — especially Excel C Finite element analysis as a subject would be beneficial
- Accuracy & Detail orientation
- Collaborative problem-solving & decision making
- Being pro-activate and having initiative
How to Apply
Please send CV and attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full academic record.