Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting learnership opportunities within their Packaging Department in Elgin- Grabouw.
The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for 10 people from the LOCAL COMMUNITY to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging – NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with CCBSA Elgin Supply Chain, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be self motivated, be self starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
- Minimum Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
- Completed “N” courses – National Certificate: Food and Beverage Packaging Operations.
- Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
How to apply
Applications close on 10 April 2018. Click here to apply online