Inseta: Learnership Programme 2014
Closing Date: 17 January 2014
Have you completed Grade 12 and would like to gain experience in the insurance sector? Are you fluent in English, and able to communicate well with people, as well as present a professional image? Are you unemployed and younger than 35 years of age?
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 40% AND 40% Mathematics/Maths Literacy
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Applicants may not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Only South African Citizens will be considered.
A monthly allowance of R2 000 will be paid to the successful applicants on the Learnerships. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
How to Apply
- Dial (011) 331 0000 for a form to be faxed to you, or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request a form
- Fax, email or hand-deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 17 January 2014 as per details on the application forms
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of February 2014, should assume that their application was unsuccessful
- Employment equity targets will apply.