Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading health insurer? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about providing excellent service to clients? This is the opportunity for you!
Metropolitan has exciting learnership opportunities based in Bizana, Lusikisiki and Mount Frere. Successful Learners will be paid a living allowance called a stipend and as such must carry their own costs of all related transport and other expenses for the duration of the 2018 Learnership.
Metropolitan (MMI Holdings) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, health care administration and employee benefits. These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
- Administer and process customer queries
- Manage day-to-day assignments by adhering to the following:
- Ensure the understanding of daily assigned tasks
- Ensure the understanding of the methodologies and procedures to complete the assigned tasks and achieving set targets
- Ensure the understanding of tracking of own results and giving and receiving feedback on problems experienced during the completion of the tasks
- Ensure the understanding of feedback on performance and accepting the help of other
- Ensure that problems are identified and solved as soon as possible
- Keep track of own performance in order to adhere to the standardized quality objectives
- Manage own expenses to support the maintenance of the departmental budget
- Maintain service levels to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the delivery of customer service aligned to the 6 customer services criteria (6 C’s)
- Ensure compliance to regulatory Treating Customer Fairly outcomes.
- Take responsibility for own development
- Have a valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with pass mark in Maths or Maths Literacy, English and a second language
- Have good communication skills
- Be under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018
- Be unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous learnership
- Must not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions or plan to be studying in 2018
- No applicants with a degree or diploma may be considered for this programme
- Achievement Orientation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Concern for order, Quality and Accuracy
- Analytical Thinking
How to apply
Applications close on 15 February 2018. Click here to apply online