The Centre for Public Service Innovation (CPSI) is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience to complement their studies or immediately after completing their studies. Applications are invited for two Internships positions from promising graduates between the ages of 18 and 35. The Internship Programme will run for twenty-four (24) months with no option for extension. These positions are based in Arcadia in Pretoria.
GRAPHIC DESIGN: INTERNSHIP
REF NO: CPSI 0001/2019
STIPEND : R6083.70 per month, which is based on the qualifications as determine by Directive on internship programme.
REQUIREMENTS : Applicants must be unemployed and have a 3 or 4 year diploma/degree in any one
of the fields specified: Basic skills that Interns should possess include basic office
management; computer literacy; interpersonal skills; time management; teamwork;
competencies focusing specifically on the public service and communication skills
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: INTERNSHIP
REF NO: CPSI 0002/2019
STIPEND : R6083.70 per month, which is based on the qualifications as determine by Directive
on internship programme.
REQUIREMENTS : Applicants must be unemployed and have a 3 or 4 year diploma/degree in
How to Apply
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form, or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed, i.e. positions held and dates), certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- Applicants who participated on the internship programme in the past will be disqualified.
- (E-mailed, faxed and late applications will not be considered)
Quoting reference number must be addressed to Ms. Tshepo Buthelezi.
Applications must be delivered to: Centre for Public Service Innovation, 546 Edmond Street, Batho Pele House, Heritage Building, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0007.
Closing date: 18 October 2019 at 16:00
ENQUIRIES : Ms TM. Buthelezi Tel No: (012) 683 2817/00