Internship at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
The main purpose of this position is to provide finance administration and support to the finance team.
Reporting to the: Financial Accountant
Duration: 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Key responsibilities will include:
- General Administrative support to the Finance Team
- Processing invoices
- Assist with weekly cash ups
- Assist with credit card payments
- Opens manual files for each event
- Reconcile all relevant documentation of each cash up
- Assist with all credit notes and compiling of Credit Note Register
- Credit notes accurately processed in line with company policy
- Ensure accurate records are available and readily accessible
- Assist with Weekly Transcash duty
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- National Diploma in Finance or similar – must have
- Demonstrated ability to function under work and time pressure
- Self-discipline, sound interpersonal relations regarding clients and colleagues, punctual and sound health
- Must be computer literate and proficient with all MS applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to collate, update and maintain information necessitating the application of interpretative skills and understanding general clerical procedures
- Communication and Writing Skill must be exceptional, both written and verbal.
- Engagement at all levels would be required
- Good attention to detail
How to Apply
Kindly submit CV, Qualification, ID & Statement of Results to: email@example.com before 17h00 on 16 September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The CTICC is committed to Employment Equity and particularly welcomes applications from suitably qualified Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI’s).