The Department of Communications invites South African unemployed Graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 years to apply for the Internship Programme as detailed here under.
Internship Programme: Internal Audit
Ref No: Ipia/2019
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Directorate: Internal Audit
Stipend : R7008.00 Per Month
Centre : Pretoria
- Bachelor Degree In Internal/ External Audit Or Financial Accounting With Internal/ External Audit As Major Subjects.
- Willing To Travel And Work Long Hours.
- Good Interpersonal Skills,
- Professionalism And Integrity,
- Ability To Work Under Pressure,
- And Deadline-driven Individual.
- The successful must be analytical, and have high attention to detail.
- S/he should have an understanding of broader audit (auditing standards), governance e.G. Pfma,
- Corporate governance and business knowledge. Self-starter, ambitious and willingness to learn.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 , obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and IDdocument.
- The certification must be within three (3) months.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent to:
The DG of the Department of Communications,
Private Bag X812,
Hand deliver to: Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival Street, Hatfield , Pretoria
Closing date: 21 June 2019
Enquiries : Mr. Daniel Nkitseng Tel No: (012) 473 0493
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).