Distell: Applications are invited for the above mentioned positions to be based at Adam Tas, Stellenbosch. The successful applicant will report to the Quality Controller Intrinsic.
Purpose of the Positions:
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2019 and terminating on the 31 January 2020.
- The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are currently studying towards a relevant formal qualification.
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control; Quality Management Systems; etc.)
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- South African citizenship.
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification or recently qualified (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology, National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry, BSc Bio Technology, etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Reliable transport to and from place of work.
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Certified copy of tertiary academic record (progress report).
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation.
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
- Certified copy of driving licence (if applicable).
Closing Date : 16 November 2018