As a member of the Risk team, you’ll make a significant technical contribution to Risk client engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll also confirm that the work delivered is of high quality before it reaches the next-level reviewer.
Your client responsibilities
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare for meetings with client management teams and participate in these meetings
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
Your people responsibilities
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Risk professionals
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirements
- Currently obtaining an Honours degree
- A maximum of one year of related audit, business or financial experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
Additional skills requirements
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
Why should I work for Ernst & Young in Risk?
Risk management protects business performance and contributes to sustainability in results.
- You’ll help them benefit from their investments in internal controls and have greater confidence they can respond to whatever the future may hold.
- You’ll be engaged in delivering some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally.
- As part of our market-leading global network of risk professionals, you’ll gain the valuable experience you need to become a successful risk advisor.
- You’ll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements with major global clients, helping them transform and sustain their business performance.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Ernst & Young: Internal Audit/Risk Management Internship Programme 2019