This two-month internship offers students insight into the real workings of the business world and, in addition, affords them the opportunity to gain practical work experience. By so doing, they can apply and evaluate the theories and findings learned during their studies, thereby integrating university studies and work experience.
- Participate in client engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Strong academic record including a degree
For the PDM Internship Programme 2020 we require the following: –
- You will need a minimum of a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PDM/PDBA) qualification with a 65% average and above
Why should I work for Ernst & Young in Performance Improvement?
- We’ll help you achieve your potential by supporting your professional development and giving you experience of working with a diverse range of clients.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build your skills in one of our focused competency groups, including: Finance, Customer, Supply Chain, IT Advisory, People & Organization, Program Management or Strategic Direction.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to team with professionals from other parts of the organization in multidisciplinary engagements, especially those in Risk. At Ernst & Young, we know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Ernst & Young: Internship Programme 2019