Government Communication and Information System would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2019/2020 financial year. The internship is meant to provide work exposure to sixteen (16) graduates for a period of twenty four (24) months.
Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously. Placement in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed.
Human Resource Management
REF NO: 3/1/5 – 19/96
Duration: (24-months contract)
Directorate: Human Management
STIPEND : R6747.75 per month
CENTRE : Pretoria (Hatfield)
- Applicants must be in possession of a National Diploma (NQF 6) or Degree (NQF7) in Human Resource Management or relevant qualification as recognized by SAQA.
- The incumbent should be an organized and process driven individual.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure and as part of a team and adhere to set deadlines
- He/she must have excellent command of the English language, excellent written, grammatical and communication skills, self-motivated and driven individual with strong interpersonal communication skills Knowledge of
- HR principles practices and legislation and Human Resources analytics skills.
How to Apply
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed, i.e. positions held and dates), certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- Applicants who participated on the internship programme in the past will be disqualified.
- (E-mailed, faxed and late applications will not be considered)
Please forward your application(s) quoting the relevant reference number to:
The DG of Government Communication and Information System,
Private Bag X 745,
Hand deliver to: Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria
Closing date: 18 October 2019
Enquiries : Ms Z Ngwenya Tel No: (012) 473 0472