The Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with National Diploma in Internal Auditing or equivalent qualification, must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme. The programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices in order to maximize their chances of being employed. Only graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years are eligible to apply.
Ref no: GSC30/2019,
Position: Internal Auditor
An intern will be paid a stipend of R 3 500.00 per month.
- Good management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- relevant experience is an added advantage
- A valid driver’s licence will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applications must be forwarded to:
The Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College,
P.O. Box 3475,
for attention Manager Acting HR: Mr JM Manana, Human Resources
Hand deliver to: Gert Sibande TVET College, 18a Dr Beyers Naude Street, Standerton
- Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed and officially signed Z83 form, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of all qualification, academic records, ID document and valid driver’s licence not older than 3 months, together with at least three contactable work-related references
- Application Z83 form is available on our website, www.gscollege.co.za or DPSA website
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted
- Applicants should submit separate applications where more than one post is applied for
- Selected candidates will be subjected to vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard
- The College reserves the right to verify any information received in applications
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate
- Communication will be entered into with successful candidates only
- Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Post reference number should be indicated on the application
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any position at any time.
Closing date: 15 March 2019 at 14:00