Gert Sibande TVET College invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for financial year 2019 in Standerton, Mpumalanga. The duration of this Internships programme is 12 months. Successful candidates will receieve a stipend ranging from R3500 per month during their placement.
- Administration and Reception Intern (Ref no. GSC 46/2019)
- Fleet and Assets Intern (Ref no. GSC 47/2019)
- Finance Intern (Ref no. GSC 48/2019)
- Graduates with NCV L4/N6 Management Assistant, Business Studies or equivalent qualification.
- Must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the internship programme.
- The programme aims to expose unemployed youth graduates to workplace practices in order to maximise their chances of being employed.
- Only graduates between the ages of 18 to 35 are legible to apply.
- Good computer skills
- Office Administration
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of PFMA and all legislation pertaining directly and indirectly to financial implications
How to Apply
Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed and officially signed Z83 form , a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of all qualification, academic records, ID document and valid driver’s licence not older than 3 months, together with at least three contactable work-related references
Applications must be forwarded to:
The Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College,
P.O. Box 3475,
for attention Manager Acting HR: Mr JM Manana, Human Resources.
Closing Date : 18 April 2018
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted
- Applicants should submit separate applications where more than one post is applied for
- Selected candidates will be subjected to vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard
- The College reserves the right to verify any information received in applications
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate
- Communication will be entered into with successful candidates only
- Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Post reference number should be indicated on the application
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any position at any time.