ALLOWANCE: R 5 728.35 per month
The Department of Culture, Sport and Recreation invites applications for internship programme from unemployed graduates who would like to gain practical experience in the following fields of study:
|Human Resource Management and Development
- Diploma / Degree: Public in Human Resources Management / Public Management
[x2] Head Office, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 01
[x1] Nkangala Region, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 02
[x1] Gert Sibande Region, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 03
|Office of the CFO
- Diploma / Degree in Financial Management / Accounting / Supply Chain Management
[x1] Management Accounting: Budget, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 04
[x1] Acquisition, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 05
[x1] Demand, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 06
|Heritage and Museum Services
- Diploma / Degree in Heritage Studies
[x1] Head Office, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 07
[x1] Pilgrim Rest, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 08
|Sport and Recreation
- Diploma / Degree: Sports Management / Sports Science
[x2] Nkangala Region, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 10
[x1] Gert Sibande, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 11
|Arts and Culture
- Diploma / Degree in Visual Arts and Crafts / Performing Arts / Fine Arts
[x1] Head Office, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 12
[x1] Gert Sibande, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 13
[x1] Nkangala Region, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 14
- Diploma / Degree in Archives and Records
[x3] Archives, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 15
|Planning Progamme and Management
- Diploma / Degree: Public Management
[x2] Head Office, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 16
|Office of the HOD
- Diploma in Office Management / Management Assistance
[x1] Head Office, Ref No: 19 / CSR / 17
- Be 18-35 years of age.
- Diploma or Degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Be a permanent resident of Mpumalanga Province (attach proof of residence) and from disadvantaged communities and designated groups (women, youth and persons with disabilities).
- Have not participated in any Government internship Programme. All applications will be subjected to security screening
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department of at http://dcsr.mpg.gov.za/Downloads/Z83.pdf and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity documents.
Applications should be forwarded to: The Head: Culture, Sport and Recreation, P.O.Box 1243 Mbombela 1200 or Hand delivered to lkhamanga Building, Second Floor, 7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Extension 2, Mbombela.
Due to the large number of responses anticipated, communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applications received after the closing date or those that did not comply with the requirements indicated above will not be considered. No faxed or email applicants will be accepted.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Samkelisiwe Lushaba (013-766 5245), Ms Ncobile Mkhabela (013-766 5656) Mr. NSC Nkosi (013-766 5090) and Ms. K Mashigo (013-766 5546)