Bursary Application: Funding Assistance For The 2020 Academic Year
- The Nedbank Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
- Funding is applicable for the 2020 academic year only.
- Bursaries are given at the sole discretion of Nedbank Education Trust. Any decision to award a bursary will be final and
- Nedbank will not enter into further communication with applicants who were not successful.
- All applications must reach the Bursary office by 31 August 2019 and no late applications will be considered.
- If you have not heard from us by the end of the year, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The bursary is applicable only for undergraduate studies at a South African Public University or University of Technology.
- Applicants will be considered according to academic performance and financial need as determined by a financial needs test.
- Application forms that are not signed, incomplete or incorrect will not be considered.
To be considered as an applicant for the Nedbank Education bursary, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years;
- Have passed matric with a minimum average of 65%;
- Meet the entry requirements for the qualification and university you want to study at; and
- Complete all sections, sign and date this application form.
How to Apply
Please return your completed application form to:
Attention: Nedbank External Bursary Department
Group Human Resources
Nedbank 135 Rivonia Road
E Block, 5th Floor