The NFVF is a statutory body mandated by the National Film and Video Foundation Act 73 of 1997 to spearhead the equitable and developrnent of the South African Film and Video Industry.
In partnership with the Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MCI SETA), eligible applicants are invited nationally to apply for internships in the following disciplines:
- Film and Television Producing
- Graphics Designing
- Script Writing
- Fashion Designing (wardrobe)
- Marketing and Communications
- Production Engineering
- Events Management
- Sound Engineering
- Human Resources
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supply Chain Managernent
- Social Video Production
- Research/Content Planning
- Proposal Designer
- Control Room Autocue
- PR & Publicity
- Control Room Production Secretary
- Production Administrator
- Environmental Officer
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and completed Film/ Television and other related Degree/National Diploma from a recognised South African Institution.
- Applicants rnust submit copies of their CV, matric certificate, academic transcripts and degree/diploma.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcome but not required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 0862738254.
Please specify your province on the subject line as interns will be placed throughout South Africa.
Closing date: 24 April 2019
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.