Petra Diamonds Limited is one of the world’s leading suppliers of rough diamonds and one of the largest independent diamond groups by resource. It’s a polished diamond we’re after for this role – an individual that clearly outshines his/her peers:
Koffiefontein Diamond Mine, one of Petra Diamonds mines will be offering a bursary for Electrical Engineering study at a tertiary institution for 2020
- Applicant Must Be A South African Citizen.
- Applicant Must Have Registered And Been Accepted To A University Or University Of Technology To Study In The Above Field.
- Applicant Must Have Achieved A Minimum Of 6 For Both Subjects: Mathematics And Science For Mid-year Examinations (Not Maths Literacy).
- Applicant Who Are Currently Studying At University Or A University Of Technology Should Demonstrate Good Results.
- Please Attach Your Results With Your Application And Acceptance Correspondence From The University.
Value Of The Bursary Includes:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Full Residence And Meals (Or Equivalent Allowance)
- Annual Cash And Travel Allowance
- Life Skills Training (If Applicable)
- Compulsory Practical Vacation Employment During December And January At Various Petra Diamond Operations
The Bursary Carries A Contractual Obligation, For Which The Bursar Is Required To Work For Petra Diamonds SA (Pty) Ltd For A Period
Equal To The Study Period Of The Bursary (On Completion Of Internship Period).
Preference Is Given To Children Of Permanent Employees, Children On Company Scholarship Programmes As Well As Individuals From Local Communities Who Are Citizen Of The Republic Of South Africa. Candidates Must Reside In The Labour Sending Area Of Letsemeng / Xhariep District Municipalities. We Will Require Proof Of Residence.
How to Apply
Please send you CV with copies of qualification and ID, to: Marizanne.JansenVanRensburg@petradiamonds.com,
fax 086 602 7318 or drop off at Koffiefontein Diamond Mine security.
Closing date: 30 September 2019