The Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme is aimed at recent graduates strongly motivated to work for the alleviation of poverty, changing the world and willing to travel to and work in rural areas. During the Programme successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the most famous South African Microfinance Organisation (MFI) and an internationally recognised organisation in the field of microfinance.
The aim of the programme is to enable young graduates to cover key roles and assume responsibility in the future of SEF. Personal and interpersonal skills will develop hand in hand with business skills. While learning different tasks and covering diverse responsibilities within the organisation, successful candidates will have the opportunity to relate with several positions within and outside the organisation. The Graduate Programme will involve working both in the head office and in the rural areas where SEF operates. This experience will provide our graduates with a solid experience to ensure a flourishing career.
- All degrees will be considered,
- Applicant should be passionate about poverty alleviation in South Africa,
- Strong academic record – an average of 65% throughout the course is essential,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently,
- Advanced computer literacy – Microsoft office package,
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task,
- Self-confident and self-motivated,
- Proven leadership skills and self-starter,
- Applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid ID document,
- Non South African citizens must have a valid work permit and Passport,
- People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
To apply email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to HRmanager@sef.co.za
- No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by end of September.