Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship opportunity in the following area: Soft Products at UD Trucks South Africa. The position is situated in Rosslyn.
Reporting: This role will be reporting to the Manager (Soft Products)
- Understanding the total administration of the UD Trucks maintenance portfolio, by supporting the entire life cycle from quote generation to final contract
- Co-ordinate & Support the entire Telematics activation process
- Mail administration, supervise and answer mail and alert the direct manager on urgent and important issues when applicable
- Support with the co-ordination between the Network, Various financial institutions, and Soft Product department
- Support with the interpretation of data ( Service Agreements & Telematics)
- Exposure to daily & monthly departmental reports
- The role demands the highest level of integrity and confidentiality; in being able to discuss sensitive issues and deal with these issues using sound judgement
Education and Job Experience
- Must be a B.Com graduate
- .Finance experience will be an added advantage
- Own transport is essential
- Must be Computer Literate: Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), (Intermediate level of proficiency)
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Communicating skills (Verbal and written).
- Analytical skills.(advantageous)
- Planning and organising.
- Time management skills.
- Coping with pressure and setbacks.
- Flexible – being able to adapt and respond to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to take initiative.
- Basic financial skills.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
How to Apply