- Marketing, Branding and Communications (Reference: SAT 101)
- Travel and Tourism/ Business Studies (Reference: SAT 102)
- Sales and Marketing (Reference: SAT 103)
- Project / Events Management (Reference: SAT 104)
- Travel and Tourism / Quality Assurance (Reference: SAT 105)
- Business related studies (Reference: SAT 106)
- Business related studies (Office of the CEO) – (Reference: SAT 107)
- Information Technology (Reference: SAT 108)
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Any Graduate, up to 35 years old who has completed a minimum of 3 years tertiary studies/Requires Work Experience to complete their tertiary studies and with no previous internship programme experience.
What to expect:
- Exposure to the broader Tourism business, involvement in real business projects, engagement with various stakeholders in the sector, potential opportunity to train in our international locations.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
How to apply
Closing date is 31 January 2018. Once you have decided on your favoured business unit, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not heard from us within Four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. No late applications will be accepted.