Please follow and like us:
Coronation Fund Managers Industries invites students to apply for Exceptional Student Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 29 September 2023 @ 12:00
Coronation Fund Managers is inviting students to apply for the Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary, for the 2024 academic year.
The bursary will cover Commerce-related degrees and is aimed at deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The bursary will provide recipients with full support, covering all study related expenses.
Once bursary recipients have graduated, they will be required to enter into the work-back commitment contract.
All applicants will receive an email confirming that their application has been received, and thereafter will be advised if their application has been unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time, towards a Commerce-related degree qualification
- You must be studying or enrolling to study at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have an excellent academic record
- Current Matric students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- Current University students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- You must have strong leadership potential
- You must be a well rounded student
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary Application 2024
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of monthly household family income (latest payslips if employed/ bank statements if self-employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of pension or sassa grant if applicable)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric results to date, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Grade 11 final results, Matric final results and latest tertiary transcript, if currently studying (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance, if applicable (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration, if currently enrolled (on institutions letterhead)
- Statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons contact details) (NOT a friend or relative)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Students under 18: a completed and signed consent form (.docx) by a parent or guardian – to comply with POPI regulations
- Students under 18: parent or guardian ID document (certified copy)
Please follow and like us: