Please follow and like us:
MINTEK invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who have completed their degree.
- Provide effective administration for all meetings (Board and Board subcommittees)
- Draft agendas, in consultation with the Board Secretariat
- Assist in ensuring the timeous Collation and dispatch of board packs and support to members and invitees
- Attend meetings and record accurate and professional minutes
- Assist in drafting accurate and professional Chairperson Reports for the Committees meetings in preparation for the board meetings.
- Electronic recording and preservation/safeguarding of all proceedings of Board and Board subcommittees meetings
- Assist in preparing extracts of resolution and minutes for all Board and subcommittees proceedings
- Assist in preparing and tracking action items from Board and Board subcommittees ensuring decisions made are
- communicated to the relevant stakeholders (for noting and/or actioning).
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as guided by the Board Secretariat.
JOB KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS REQUIRED:
Computer Literacy in:
- Full Microsoft Office programmes
- Knowledge of Board Secretariat function
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation and mandates
- Knowledge of governance and regulatory frameworks
- Familiarity with governance-related provisions in the Minerals Technology Act, PFMA and relevant company policies
- General administration knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work in a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Chartered Secretaries CIS qualification.
- Excellent academic record: 60% average
- NB// PROSPECTIVE INTERNS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING AS ONE DOCUMENT (When uploading your resume on the career
- platform ensure that below listed documents are merged into one document) :
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified academic record;
- Certified Degree Certificate;
- Copy of ID
SALARY PACKAGE: R150 000.00 CTC per annum non negotiable
How to apply
Click here to apply online for MINTEK: Board Secretariat Internships 2023
Please apply on the Mintek website at: https://www.mintek.co.za/careers-mintek-2/careers-mintek-2/
This opportunity is open to South African citizens only. Successful candidates must arrange their own accommodation close to
Mintek, and must make their own travel arrangements to get to Mintek. Candidates must be willing to undergo psychometric
Should you not hear from us within one (1) month of the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Mintek is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representivity in all levels of
Please follow and like us: